Sentient Coin (CURRENCY:SEN) traded up 23.6% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on November 22nd. Over the last week, Sentient Coin has traded 39.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Sentient Coin coin can currently be bought for $0.0008 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Ethfinex, Tidex and IDEX. Sentient Coin has a market capitalization of $1.03 million and approximately $551.00 worth of Sentient Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18,537.12 or 1.00077750 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $5.60 or 0.00030242 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $92.19 or 0.00497696 BTC.
- Compound (COMP) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $123.04 or 0.00664253 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00009900 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00003061 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $21.91 or 0.00118269 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00002995 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
About Sentient Coin
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 27th, 2018. Sentient Coin’s total supply is 1,762,262,602 coins and its circulating supply is 1,352,262,603 coins. Sentient Coin’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. Sentient Coin’s official website is consensus.ai.
Sentient Coin Coin Trading
Sentient Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Tidex and Ethfinex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sentient Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sentient Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Sentient Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sentient Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sentient Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.