Ubiq (CURRENCY:UBQ) traded down 4.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on November 22nd. Over the last seven days, Ubiq has traded up 1.7% against the U.S. dollar. Ubiq has a total market capitalization of $6.06 million and $16,740.00 worth of Ubiq was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ubiq coin can currently be bought for $0.14 or 0.00000766 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Pirl (PIRL) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- Expanse (EXP) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0414 or 0.00000223 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Atheios (ATH) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Ubiq (CRYPTO:UBQ) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Dagger hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 28th, 2017. Ubiq’s total supply is 42,609,099 coins. The official website for Ubiq is ubiqsmart.com. The Reddit community for Ubiq is /r/Ubiq and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ubiq’s official Twitter account is @ubiqsmart and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Ubiq
Ubiq can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ubiq directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ubiq should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ubiq using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ubiq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ubiq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.