TRON (CURRENCY:TRX) traded up 3.7% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on January 14th. TRON has a market capitalization of $2.16 billion and approximately $1.21 billion worth of TRON was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One TRON coin can currently be bought for $0.0302 or 0.00000078 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last week, TRON has traded down 7.7% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Velas (VLX) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0351 or 0.00000090 BTC.
- WAX (WAXP) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0404 or 0.00000104 BTC.
- Hive (HIVE) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000329 BTC.
- 0Chain (ZCN) traded up 18.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00001423 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00000907 BTC.
- Metaverse Dualchain Network Architecture (DNA) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Credit Tag Chain (CTC) traded 12.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000461 BTC.
- FIO Protocol (FIO) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0678 or 0.00000175 BTC.
- LiquidApps (DAPP) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Qredit (XQR) traded up 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000014 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 28th, 2017. TRON’s total supply is 100,850,743,812 coins and its circulating supply is 71,659,657,369 coins. TRON’s official Twitter account is @tronfoundation and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for TRON is /r/Tronix and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. TRON’s official website is tron.network. The official message board for TRON is medium.com/@Tronfoundation.
Buying and Selling TRON
TRON can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TRON directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TRON should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TRON using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TRON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TRON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.