Eminer (CURRENCY:EM) traded down 20.3% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on February 23rd. During the last week, Eminer has traded down 37.7% against the dollar. Eminer has a total market cap of $6.93 million and $2.08 million worth of Eminer was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Eminer coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0048 or 0.00000010 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 19.7% against the dollar and now trades at $23.97 or 0.00051874 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $313.99 or 0.00679570 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded 12.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.26 or 0.00030858 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 33.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000317 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 16.8% against the dollar and now trades at $17.56 or 0.00038007 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.84 or 0.00006143 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 16.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.26 or 0.00056836 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002169 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002164 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1,963.72 or 0.04250037 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Eminer hash rate service platform aims to reintegrate and redefine the mining industrial ecology based on blockchain hash rate with blockchain thoughts and finally build into a blockchain hash rate financial service platform integrating hash rate service, financial service, and information service. “
Eminer Coin Trading
Eminer can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Eminer directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Eminer should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Eminer using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Eminer Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Eminer and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.