FTX Token (CURRENCY:FTT) traded down 11.9% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on February 23rd. One FTX Token token can now be purchased for about $27.34 or 0.00057742 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, FTX Token has traded 32.4% higher against the dollar. FTX Token has a market cap of $2.58 billion and $194.17 million worth of FTX Token was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $25.21 or 0.00053244 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 17.4% against the dollar and now trades at $331.94 or 0.00701094 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded 27.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.02 or 0.00031720 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 30.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000322 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 14.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.04 or 0.00038099 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.98 or 0.00006287 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002114 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002112 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2,067.57 or 0.04366889 BTC.
- The Graph (GRT) traded down 18.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00003435 BTC.
FTX Token Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “FTX is a cryptocurrency derivatives exchange built by traders, for traders. It strives to build a platform powerful enough for professional trading firms and intuitive enough for first-time users. FTX Token (FTT) is the backbone of the FTX ecosystem. It has been carefully designed with incentive schemes to increase network effects and demand for FTT, and to decrease its circulating supply. “
FTX Token Token Trading
FTX Token can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FTX Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FTX Token should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase FTX Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FTX Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FTX Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.