Knekted (CURRENCY:KNT) traded down 7.3% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on February 23rd. Knekted has a total market capitalization of $34,766.15 and $8.00 worth of Knekted was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Knekted has traded 2.4% lower against the US dollar. One Knekted coin can now be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 20.1% against the dollar and now trades at $23.94 or 0.00051446 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 19.7% against the dollar and now trades at $319.35 or 0.00686416 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $14.36 or 0.00030859 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 33.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000316 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $17.67 or 0.00037976 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.88 or 0.00006183 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 15.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.53 or 0.00057029 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002155 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002149 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1,991.30 or 0.04280079 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “KNT is a digital platform based on blockchain technology, through users of all the world will be able to upload original and exclusive material created by themselves, which could be acquired by large corporations, presses, governments and all kinds of organizations who base their business model on the information. Investors can use KNT Token as a currency for the trading of all types of information that can be considered valuable, KNT is based on the Ethereum ECR-20 standard. “
Knekted Coin Trading
Knekted can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Knekted directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Knekted should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Knekted using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Knekted Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Knekted and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.