VINchain (CURRENCY:VIN) traded 3.1% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on February 23rd. VINchain has a market capitalization of $2.03 million and approximately $202,824.00 worth of VINchain was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, VINchain has traded 4.3% higher against the US dollar. One VINchain coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0034 or 0.00000007 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 20.1% against the dollar and now trades at $23.94 or 0.00051446 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 19.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $319.35 or 0.00686416 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $14.36 or 0.00030859 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 33.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000316 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 16.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.67 or 0.00037976 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.88 or 0.00006183 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 15.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.53 or 0.00057029 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002155 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002149 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1,991.30 or 0.04280079 BTC.
VINchain Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “VINchain is creating a blockchain database of used vehicles information that is accessible by everyone. The VinChain Token is an ERC20 token built on the Ethereum network and is used as a utility token on all the apps in the VinChain platform. “
VINchain Coin Trading
VINchain can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as VINchain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire VINchain should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy VINchain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for VINchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VINchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.