0Chain (CURRENCY:ZCN) traded up 12.7% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on April 8th. Over the last seven days, 0Chain has traded 19.7% higher against the dollar. One 0Chain token can now be bought for $1.70 or 0.00002984 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. 0Chain has a market cap of $82.19 million and approximately $1.13 million worth of 0Chain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- WAX (WAXP) traded up 17.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- Metaverse Dualchain Network Architecture (DNA) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- LiquidApps (DAPP) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0274 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Centric Cash (CNS) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- BeatzCoin (BTZC) traded 23.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- YAS (YAS) traded 92.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Nokencoin (NOKN) traded 32.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Ndau (NDAU) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.45 or 0.00039444 BTC.
- Ace Entertainment (ACE) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000033 BTC.
0Chain Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “0chain is a free decentralized scalable cloud platform, that offers sub-second finality, and self-forking capability to support multiple chains specific to an application, vertical, or geo-location. It provides a zero-cost, fast finality, infinitely scalable blockchain for web and IoT applications. ZCN is an Ethereum-based token that powers 0chain platform. “
Buying and Selling 0Chain
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as 0Chain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire 0Chain should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy 0Chain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for 0Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 0Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.