Crypton (CURRENCY:CRP) traded 11.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on April 8th. One Crypton coin can currently be bought for about $0.17 or 0.00000306 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Crypton has a total market cap of $622,211.57 and approximately $56.00 worth of Crypton was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Crypton has traded up 14% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001769 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00001673 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $39.84 or 0.00070396 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $31.64 or 0.00055900 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.36 or 0.00021849 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001770 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $148.52 or 0.00262438 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.18 or 0.00005626 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
Crypton Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “CranePay [CRP] is a cryptocurrency, which is a direct descendant of Bitcoin and based on the ideas of decentralized P2P networks from Satoshi Nakamoto. The main objective of CranePay [CRP] is to return the direct purpose of using cryptocurrency as a payment system in which the guarantor of transactions (third party) is the program code. “
Buying and Selling Crypton
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crypton directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Crypton should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Crypton using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Crypton Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crypton and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.