Hydro Protocol (CURRENCY:HOT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on April 8th. Hydro Protocol has a market cap of $18.34 million and $1.32 million worth of Hydro Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Hydro Protocol has traded 3.4% lower against the dollar. One Hydro Protocol token can currently be bought for $0.0261 or 0.00000046 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $31.54 or 0.00055829 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $12.28 or 0.00021732 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000348 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $355.23 or 0.00628827 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001772 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $45.96 or 0.00081352 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001772 BTC.
Hydro Protocol Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Hydro Protocol is network transport layer protocol for hybrid decentralized exchanges. By providing a network transport protocol with open source middleware components the Hydro Protocol facilitates the creation of high-performance hybrid DEX. HOT is an ERC20 token used by new decentralized exchanges looking to bootstrap liquidity can stake HOT tokens to gain membership into existing liquidity pools, used as the incentive mechanism reward, and used as the bounty for market makers. “
Hydro Protocol Token Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hydro Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hydro Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Hydro Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Hydro Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hydro Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.