Insured Finance (CURRENCY:INFI) traded 15.2% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on April 8th. One Insured Finance coin can now be bought for about $0.52 or 0.00000922 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Insured Finance has a total market cap of $11.02 million and $821,842.00 worth of Insured Finance was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Insured Finance has traded down 17.8% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001772 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00001668 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $39.73 or 0.00070325 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $147.97 or 0.00261942 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.18 or 0.00005634 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $434.53 or 0.00769207 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $57,028.05 or 1.00951963 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.58 or 0.00016962 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $389.33 or 0.00689191 BTC.
Insured Finance Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Insured Finance is an upcoming crypto-insurance solution that will allow its users to secure comprehensive coverage on their digital asset holdings. Market participants can easily request or provide coverage on a wide variety of cryptocurrency assets. Claims are fully collateralized and payouts are instant. “
Insured Finance Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Insured Finance directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Insured Finance should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Insured Finance using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Insured Finance Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Insured Finance and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.