Opus (CURRENCY:OPT) traded 8.5% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on April 8th. Opus has a market capitalization of $574,079.07 and approximately $149.00 worth of Opus was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Opus coin can now be purchased for about $0.0041 or 0.00000007 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Opus has traded down 25.9% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $31.64 or 0.00055900 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.36 or 0.00021849 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000347 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $357.00 or 0.00630823 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $46.12 or 0.00081503 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001770 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001769 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Opus is a decentralized music-sharing platform that is uncensorable, fair and easy to use, with its main focus being the monetization of music with no middlemen fees involved, ensuring that artists are properly rewarded fortheir efforts. Opus leverages the Ethereum network for transactions and the IPFS protocol for file storage. The OPT token is used for all in-platform transatcions. “
Opus Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Opus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Opus should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Opus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Opus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Opus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.