Rarible (CURRENCY:RARI) traded 4.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on April 8th. During the last seven days, Rarible has traded 19% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Rarible coin can now be purchased for $33.59 or 0.00059026 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Rarible has a total market capitalization of $28.73 million and $10.84 million worth of Rarible was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $31.87 or 0.00056000 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $12.42 or 0.00021822 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $358.42 or 0.00629790 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001760 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $46.39 or 0.00081513 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded up 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0234 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001760 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Rarible is a creator-centric NFT marketplace and issuance platform. RARI token, awarded to the active users of the platform, will act as the governance instrument: it will enable collectors and creators to vote on multiple upgrades and decide how the platform should develop further. This makes the governance of the platform directly responsive to the most active users and brings Rarible closer to being a public good operated by the community members who value it most. “
Rarible Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rarible directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rarible should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Rarible using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rarible Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rarible and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.