Strong (CURRENCY:STRONG) traded up 8.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on April 8th. Strong has a market capitalization of $22.45 million and $1.15 million worth of Strong was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Strong coin can now be purchased for $162.36 or 0.00286886 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Strong has traded 68.4% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001769 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00001673 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $39.84 or 0.00070396 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $148.52 or 0.00262438 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.18 or 0.00005626 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $435.69 or 0.00769874 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $57,339.71 or 1.01320782 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.58 or 0.00016930 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $389.81 or 0.00688801 BTC.
Strong Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “StrongBlock is a blockchain-agnostic protocol to reward nodes for supporting the infrastructure of their blockchain. StrongBlock has made it possible for anyone to create a node in seconds — or add their own node — and receive STRONG token rewards every day. More nodes equals more resilience. “
Strong Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Strong directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Strong should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Strong using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Strong Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Strong and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.