AMO Coin (CURRENCY:AMO) traded down 8.4% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on May 4th. One AMO Coin coin can now be bought for about $0.0045 or 0.00000008 BTC on exchanges. AMO Coin has a total market capitalization of $84.92 million and $4.75 million worth of AMO Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, AMO Coin has traded 14.2% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $48.37 or 0.00088529 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.59 or 0.00019387 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001831 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $38.04 or 0.00069620 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $473.71 or 0.00867075 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5,473.44 or 0.10018459 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $55.44 or 0.00101473 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.33 or 0.00044537 BTC.
AMO Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “AMO Labs is a blockchain platform that aims to create a decentralized car data marketplace, called as AMO Market. The platform will allow users to turn their own cars into public assets to track users' driving habits and infotainment preferences, which could be exchanged and shared on the marketplace. Furthermore, the platform will allow manufacturers to purchase driving habits, histories and accident records that could be used to assist them in warranty claims management. AMO Coin is an ERC-20 compliant token that will be used as the medium of exchange on the platform. “
Buying and Selling AMO Coin
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AMO Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade AMO Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase AMO Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AMO Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AMO Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.