Band Protocol (CURRENCY:BAND) traded up 5.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on May 4th. Over the last week, Band Protocol has traded up 16.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Band Protocol coin can now be bought for approximately $19.31 or 0.00035272 BTC on exchanges. Band Protocol has a market capitalization of $395.70 million and approximately $371.92 million worth of Band Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 13% against the dollar and now trades at $47.60 or 0.00086951 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $10.53 or 0.00019232 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001827 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $38.22 or 0.00069821 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $476.16 or 0.00869868 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5,546.80 or 0.10133106 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $55.76 or 0.00101874 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $24.32 or 0.00044430 BTC.
About Band Protocol
According to CryptoCompare, “Band Protocol connects smart contracts with trusted off-chain information, provided through community-curated data providers. Band Protocol provides community-curated on-chain data feeds, backed by strong economic incentives which ensure the data stays accurate. “
Buying and Selling Band Protocol
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Band Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Band Protocol should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Band Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Band Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Band Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.