BLAST (CURRENCY:BLAST) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on May 4th. Over the last week, BLAST has traded down 1.1% against the dollar. One BLAST coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0009 or 0.00000002 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. BLAST has a total market cap of $44,844.16 and $25.00 worth of BLAST was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- TerraUSD (UST) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001833 BTC.
- DeFiChain (DFI) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.95 or 0.00007232 BTC.
- MATH (MATH) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.91 or 0.00003497 BTC.
- Elastos (ELA) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.24 or 0.00015106 BTC.
- Props Token (PROPS) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0852 or 0.00000156 BTC.
- NerveNetwork (NVT) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0652 or 0.00000119 BTC.
- eXPerience Chain (XPC) traded up 34.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- OTOCASH (OTO) traded 21.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000362 BTC.
- ILCOIN (ILC) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Titan Coin (TTN) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000004 BTC.
hashing algorithm. BLAST’s total supply is 47,787,479 coins. BLAST’s official website is blastblastblast.com. BLAST’s official Twitter account is @CryptoBLAST and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Blast is a PoW Blockchain with a supply-constricting economic model, low fees & very fast transactions. The focus is to provide support for software like the crypto blast video game, utilizing Segwit transactions for data tracking. “
Buying and Selling BLAST
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BLAST directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BLAST should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BLAST using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BLAST Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BLAST and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.