Blockpass (CURRENCY:PASS) traded 1% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on May 4th. Blockpass has a total market cap of $1.11 million and approximately $1,231.00 worth of Blockpass was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Blockpass has traded 11.4% higher against the dollar. One Blockpass coin can now be purchased for $0.0067 or 0.00000012 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 16.7% against the dollar and now trades at $48.46 or 0.00088793 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.51 or 0.00019255 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001832 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $38.04 or 0.00069696 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $472.99 or 0.00866718 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $5,488.57 or 0.10057349 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $55.45 or 0.00101602 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.29 or 0.00044508 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Blockpass is an identity network for regulated industries and the IoE (Internet of Everything) using blockchain technology. The Blockpass system supports human verification (KYC), objects (KYO) and devices (KYD) on the network, enabling the improvement and development of new applications relying on a trustful link between various entities. Through the Blockpass platform, users have at their disposal fingerprint scanner, identity establishment, identity backup and identity recovery. The Blockpass issued the PASS token. PASS tokens are Ethereum-based ERC 20 tokens and can be used to obtain a discount on Blockpass verification services. “
Buying and Selling Blockpass
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blockpass directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Blockpass should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Blockpass using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Blockpass Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blockpass and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.