Cartesi (CURRENCY:CTSI) traded up 37.6% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on May 4th. One Cartesi coin can now be purchased for about $0.98 or 0.00001799 BTC on exchanges. Cartesi has a market cap of $331.66 million and $268.76 million worth of Cartesi was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Cartesi has traded 55.1% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.47 or 0.00002689 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001831 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $35.88 or 0.00065674 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $145.34 or 0.00266029 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.34 or 0.00004291 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $630.34 or 0.01153765 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $17.53 or 0.00032078 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $403.13 or 0.00737876 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $54,412.42 or 0.99595328 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Cartesi provides a Linux runtime environment for scalable blockchain Dapps. Complex and intensive computations run off-chain while retaining the security guarantees of the blockchain. The Cartesi Token economy has been designed to overcome challenges of usability and scalability of blockchain applications. The native digital cryptographically-secured utility token of Cartesi (CTSI) is a transferable representation of attributed functions specified in the protocol/code of Cartesi, designed to play a major role in the functioning of the ecosystem on Cartesi, and intended to be used solely as the primary utility token on the network. CTSI is an essential ingredient for the proper functioning of Cartesi's Data Ledger, which is a PoS-based side-chain for temporary data storage. Block generators receive CTSI mine rewards and fees paid by parties adding data to the ledger. “
Buying and Selling Cartesi
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cartesi directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cartesi should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Cartesi using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cartesi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cartesi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.