CONTRACOIN (CURRENCY:CTCN) traded up 21.5% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on May 4th. CONTRACOIN has a market cap of $7.18 million and approximately $133,896.00 worth of CONTRACOIN was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, CONTRACOIN has traded up 126.7% against the dollar. One CONTRACOIN coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.23 or 0.00000420 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- KnoxFS (KFX) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.07 or 0.00049800 BTC.
- Sport and Leisure (SNL) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000339 BTC.
- AXEL (AXEL) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00000527 BTC.
- Rakon (RKN) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000328 BTC.
- inSure (SURE) traded 62.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0095 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Rewardiqa (REW) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.99 or 0.00005537 BTC.
- Neutrino Dollar (USDN) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008639 BTC.
- Ondori (RSTR) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitball Treasure (BTRS) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $42.03 or 0.00077787 BTC.
- Tachyon Protocol (IPX) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0558 or 0.00000103 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Contracoin, founded in Southport Australia in 2018, is a Global Real Estate Blockchain-powered platform by Contracorp Limited, which allows real estate agents, brokers and property developers to gain exposure to international real estate investors.Contracoin aims to make property investment easily available to the masses by eliminating the traditional barriers through the use of blockchain and cryptocurrency. Contracoin is a project of Contra Global. “
CONTRACOIN Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CONTRACOIN directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CONTRACOIN should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CONTRACOIN using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CONTRACOIN Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CONTRACOIN and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.