DeFi Yield Protocol (CURRENCY:DYP) traded 2.7% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on May 4th. Over the last seven days, DeFi Yield Protocol has traded 3.2% lower against the US dollar. DeFi Yield Protocol has a total market cap of $8.90 million and approximately $1.16 million worth of DeFi Yield Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. One DeFi Yield Protocol coin can now be purchased for approximately $1.85 or 0.00003421 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00002624 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001851 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $35.38 or 0.00065466 BTC.
- KLAYswap Protocol (KSP) traded 2,880.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,872.08 or 0.03464407 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $143.66 or 0.00265858 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.35 or 0.00004352 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $625.32 or 0.01157189 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $16.88 or 0.00031246 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $396.36 or 0.00733492 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $54,024.39 or 0.99975778 BTC.
DeFi Yield Protocol Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The DeFi Yield Protocol is developing a platform that allows anyone to provide liquidity and to be rewarded with Ethereum. At the same time, the platform maintains both token price stability as well as secure and simplified DeFi for end users by integrating a DYP anti-manipulation feature. “
DeFi Yield Protocol Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DeFi Yield Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DeFi Yield Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DeFi Yield Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DeFi Yield Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DeFi Yield Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.