Feathercoin (CURRENCY:FTC) traded down 3.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on May 4th. Feathercoin has a market capitalization of $11.70 million and approximately $20,803.00 worth of Feathercoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Feathercoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0495 or 0.00000092 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Feathercoin has traded 6.9% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- IPChain (IPC) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0300 or 0.00000316 BTC.
- Chi Gastoken (CHI) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.74 or 0.00005077 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded down 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0727 or 0.00000135 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded up 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0610 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- CryCash (CRC) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Unknown Fair Object (UFO) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000355 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- REALPAY (RAP) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00000724 BTC.
- Gbrick (GBX) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000009 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Feathercoin is based on Litecoin, which is safeguarded from the effects of Bitcoin ASIC mining until now. It has a block reward of 200 coins and will have a total of 336 million coins. The start block reward was 80 coins and halves every 840,000 blocks. The coin has 336 million as a hard cap and the block target is 1 minute – difficulty is damped at 25%. Feathercoin is a UK Oxford based initiative and as such has a following locally with some merchants accepting the currency. The website also has its own shop where you can post and sell goods for FTC – or Feathercoins. “
Buying and Selling Feathercoin
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Feathercoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Feathercoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Feathercoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Feathercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Feathercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.