Ink (CURRENCY:INK) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on May 4th. One Ink coin can now be purchased for about $0.0025 or 0.00000005 BTC on exchanges. In the last seven days, Ink has traded 7.4% lower against the dollar. Ink has a market cap of $1.17 million and approximately $1,754.00 worth of Ink was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00002624 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001851 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $35.38 or 0.00065466 BTC.
- KLAYswap Protocol (KSP) traded up 2,880.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1,872.08 or 0.03464407 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $143.66 or 0.00265858 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.35 or 0.00004352 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $625.32 or 0.01157189 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.88 or 0.00031246 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $396.36 or 0.00733492 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $54,024.39 or 0.99975778 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ink is aims to provide Sovereign Consortium Blockchains to different use cases, to build a blockchain based infrastructure for the Creative Industry where various applications were possible and correlate to each other in one system. Based on public blockchain (Qtum), an Intellectual Property Assets Exchange is built as a trusted corridor for cash generation and token issuance, making it an integrated ecosystem. At the same time, the cross-chain protocol enables value and information to flow freely between public blockchain and consortium blockchains “
Ink Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ink directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ink should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ink using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ink Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ink and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.