InsurAce (CURRENCY:INSUR) traded down 8.3% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on May 4th. One InsurAce coin can now be bought for about $5.64 or 0.00010326 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last seven days, InsurAce has traded down 10.4% against the US dollar. InsurAce has a total market capitalization of $45.48 million and $2.97 million worth of InsurAce was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.46 or 0.00002669 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001832 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $35.65 or 0.00065329 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $145.72 or 0.00267027 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.34 or 0.00004289 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $631.32 or 0.01156847 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $17.57 or 0.00032191 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $404.45 or 0.00741115 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $54,898.06 or 1.00596117 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “InsurChain is started by XLAB Foundation LTD.，a a non-profit foundation organization founded in 2018 in Singapore. InsurChain will become the provider of the global blockchain infrastructure for all insurance markets around the world and a blockchain-based insurance ecosystem. On one hand, we will build an enterprise-level blockchain-based platform, on the other hand, we will also build scalable Dapps to support the system. We will leverage blockchain to address the pain point in insurance and improve operating efficiency of the entire industry. InsurChainCoin (INSUR) is the crypto token used in the InsurChain ecosystem. Users can exchange InsurCoin for various functions of InsurChain. Other than, InsurCoin can also be used as an asset in certain transactions on the platform. “
InsurAce Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as InsurAce directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade InsurAce should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy InsurAce using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for InsurAce Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for InsurAce and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.