Leadcoin (CURRENCY:LDC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on May 4th. One Leadcoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Leadcoin has a total market cap of $223,571.04 and $294.00 worth of Leadcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Leadcoin has traded up 1.8% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 14% against the dollar and now trades at $47.21 or 0.00086735 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.50 or 0.00019289 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001837 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $37.73 or 0.00069317 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $470.30 or 0.00864054 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5,442.97 or 0.10000016 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $55.24 or 0.00101497 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $24.42 or 0.00044858 BTC.
Leadcoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “LeadCoin empowers businesses to sell their unused leads and buy hot leads from other businesses. Sellers automatically share their unused leads in real-time. LeadCoin’s matching algorithm then analyzes and matches leads to buyers. Leads who didn’t match one business, are now the perfect match for another.The LDC Token represents the right to acquire leads from other businesses in the network. Consumers can earn LDC tokens by sharing their data with interested businesses on LeadCoin's Lead Sharing Network. The data is shared via a cookie or web form and is related to products or services they wish to buy. Then they get real-time targeted offers from the business that bought their lead. As their lead is being exchanged on the network, they earn LDC tokens directly to their digital wallets! “
Buying and Selling Leadcoin
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Leadcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Leadcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Leadcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Leadcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Leadcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.