Mercury (CURRENCY:MER) traded down 9.6% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on May 4th. In the last seven days, Mercury has traded up 11.4% against the US dollar. Mercury has a market cap of $3.14 million and approximately $52,672.00 worth of Mercury was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Mercury coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0314 or 0.00000058 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00002624 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001851 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $35.38 or 0.00065466 BTC.
- KLAYswap Protocol (KSP) traded 2,880.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,872.08 or 0.03464407 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $143.66 or 0.00265858 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.35 or 0.00004352 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $625.32 or 0.01157189 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $16.88 or 0.00031246 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $396.36 or 0.00733492 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $54,024.39 or 0.99975778 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Mercury is a crypto asset issued on the Waves Platform blockchain. MER is a provenance token, allowing cross-chain time-stamping from the permissioned Jupiter blockchain to Waves, allowing Jupiter blockhashes to be time-stamped on the Waves blockchain by including them on Waves transactions (using Mercury to pay transaction fees). “
Buying and Selling Mercury
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mercury directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mercury should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Mercury using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mercury Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mercury and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.