Observer (CURRENCY:OBSR) traded down 7.3% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on May 4th. One Observer coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0270 or 0.00000050 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Observer has a total market cap of $62.08 million and approximately $1.05 million worth of Observer was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Observer has traded down 12.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 14% higher against the dollar and now trades at $47.21 or 0.00086735 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $10.50 or 0.00019289 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001837 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $37.73 or 0.00069317 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $470.30 or 0.00864054 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5,442.97 or 0.10000016 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $55.24 or 0.00101497 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $24.42 or 0.00044858 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “OBSR (OBSERVER Coin) is a utility coin that promotes crowd-sourced weather data trading. Individuals earn OBSR by sending personal weather observations, such as air temperature, pressure, humidity, and fine dust concentrations, to the OBSERVER FOUNDATION. Whenever observations are successfully performed the data provider receives OBSR as compensation. All observations are subject to quality control by meteorological experts and managed through big data technology. Data buyers can purchase OBSR from the cryptocurrency exchanges for weather data and acquire data through the OBSERVER FOUNDATION. “
Buying and Selling Observer
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Observer directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Observer should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Observer using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Observer Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Observer and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.