Perlin (CURRENCY:PERL) traded 13.6% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on May 4th. In the last week, Perlin has traded down 5.1% against the US dollar. One Perlin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.15 or 0.00000269 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Perlin has a total market cap of $71.42 million and approximately $10.06 million worth of Perlin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $46.37 or 0.00085814 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.35 or 0.00019155 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001851 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $37.55 or 0.00069489 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $462.74 or 0.00856329 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5,330.94 or 0.09865266 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $54.61 or 0.00101057 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.19 or 0.00044762 BTC.
Perlin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “PerlinX is a decentralized finance interface platform, allowing users to trade assets of any kind with each other through incentivized liquidity mining and synthetic asset generation. PerlinX utilizes incentivized liquidity provision through the use of liquidity pools powered by the Balancer protocol. Participants can stake their PERL tokens to provide liquidity and be rewarded for doing so. Rewards for liquidity provision will initially be distributed in PERL, BAL and UMA tokens. PerlinX also leverages the UMA protocol to generate synthetic assets. Each asset will have its own price feed, which is powered by UMA's Data Verification Mechanism (DVM), a decentralized oracle that's designed to solve the problem of centralized and corruptible oracle price feeds. All synthetic assets on PerlinX will have the prefix px (eg. pxGold, pxCarbon, etc). Every synthetic asset created using the PerlinX platform will require PERL as collateral. Perlin's mission is to bridge legacy financial systems and products to DeFi and democratizing market access for all. Perlin is focused on helping to create more efficient, equitable, and open marketplaces and economies that can benefit everyone everywhere. As the first ever project in the world to enable synth asset minting based on UMA Protocol – we’re now one step closer in the grand vision. PERL can be used as both a liquidity and collateral asset. You can stake PERL to provide liquidity to the PerlinX platform and receive incentives in PERL and BAL rewards for doing so (UMA rewards coming soon too!). Or you can use PERL as collateral to create synthetic PxAssets. “
Buying and Selling Perlin
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Perlin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Perlin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Perlin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Perlin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Perlin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.