Polis (CURRENCY:POLIS) traded 14.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on May 4th. One Polis coin can now be purchased for $0.19 or 0.00000356 BTC on exchanges. Polis has a market cap of $1.89 million and approximately $1,789.00 worth of Polis was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Polis has traded 21.6% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- The Sandbox (SAND) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00001092 BTC.
- PAC Global (PAC) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Crust (CRU) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $97.73 or 0.00180854 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Venus LTC (vLTC) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.19 or 0.00011451 BTC.
- Krios (GIG) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Pizza (PIZZA) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0824 or 0.00000152 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded 13% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Polis is a community driven cryptocurrency for fast transactions and payments. Polis is used on Polispay app the multi coin wallet as main currency with its own ecosystem like gift cards and debit cards.Polis gives you the opportunity to buy these gift cards and vouchers without any additonal fees. The complete project is governed as a DAO. Polis uses advanced decentralized blockchain technology to solve major problems for the global community. wPolis or wrapped Polis is 1:1 backed by Polis coin. This token was generated to make Polis available for the Ethereum network and it is traded on Uniswap. “
Polis Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Polis directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Polis should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Polis using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Polis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Polis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.