Polkamarkets (CURRENCY:POLK) traded 9.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on May 4th. One Polkamarkets coin can currently be purchased for about $1.69 or 0.00003097 BTC on exchanges. During the last week, Polkamarkets has traded 63.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. Polkamarkets has a total market capitalization of $38.71 million and $10.37 million worth of Polkamarkets was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 16.7% against the dollar and now trades at $48.46 or 0.00088793 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.51 or 0.00019255 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001832 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $38.04 or 0.00069696 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $472.99 or 0.00866718 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $5,488.57 or 0.10057349 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $55.45 or 0.00101602 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $24.29 or 0.00044508 BTC.
Polkamarkets Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Polkamarkets is a DeFi-Powered Prediction Market built for cross-chain information exchange and trading where users take positions on outcomes of real-world events–in a decentralized and interoperable platform based on Polkadot. Forecasting and providing liquidity to Polkamarkets will earn users $POLK, the platform's native utility tokens. By joining the power of DeFi and liquidity incentives to prediction markets, Polkamarkets aims to be the premiere forecasting tool on the blockchain. “
Polkamarkets Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Polkamarkets directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Polkamarkets should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Polkamarkets using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Polkamarkets Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Polkamarkets and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.