Reef (CURRENCY:REEF) traded 9.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on May 4th. Over the last seven days, Reef has traded up 1% against the U.S. dollar. One Reef coin can currently be bought for about $0.0372 or 0.00000069 BTC on major exchanges. Reef has a market cap of $471.80 million and $142.88 million worth of Reef was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $46.37 or 0.00085814 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $43.19 or 0.00079927 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.35 or 0.00019155 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001851 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $37.55 or 0.00069489 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $462.74 or 0.00856329 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5,330.94 or 0.09865266 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $54.61 or 0.00101057 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Reef is a smart liquidity aggregator and yield engine that enables trading with access to liquidity from both CEXes and DEXes while offering smart lending, borrowing, staking, mining through AI driven personalized Reef Yield Engine. Reef Token is the native currency on Reef Chain, and is used for transaction fees (gas) and on-chain goverance (NPoS and PoC). Reef token is also available as ERC-20 on Ethereum and BSC and will be made convertible 1:1 with native Reef chain tokens. “
Buying and Selling Reef
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Reef directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Reef should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Reef using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Reef Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Reef and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.