Tendies (CURRENCY:TEND) traded up 3.8% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on May 4th. One Tendies coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.17 or 0.00000321 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Tendies has traded 8.6% higher against the US dollar. Tendies has a total market cap of $1.30 million and approximately $4,421.00 worth of Tendies was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $46.37 or 0.00085814 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.35 or 0.00019155 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001851 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $37.55 or 0.00069489 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $462.74 or 0.00856329 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5,330.94 or 0.09865266 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $54.61 or 0.00101057 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $24.19 or 0.00044762 BTC.
Tendies Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Tendies (TEND) is an Ethereum-based deflationary cryptocurrency. Tend Features:Hyper deflation: 4 % of all TEND present in pool are drained daily.Anyone can make the call to drain the pool. Caller gets 1% of drained tokens.Drained tokens are then sent to two distinct addresses.The first address is the famous 0x00000 address. 51% of drained TEND are burned.The second address is a secondary smart contract pool address, which we call, the TENDIES BUCKET. 48% of drained tokens are sent to this bucket, and rewards are then distributed to top holders every 3 days. Anyone can make the call to distribute. “
Tendies Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tendies directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Tendies should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Tendies using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Tendies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tendies and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.