UniLend (CURRENCY:UFT) traded 10.9% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on May 4th. Over the last week, UniLend has traded up 22.5% against the US dollar. UniLend has a total market cap of $26.56 million and approximately $6.18 million worth of UniLend was traded on exchanges in the last day. One UniLend coin can now be purchased for $1.73 or 0.00003174 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 16.7% against the dollar and now trades at $48.46 or 0.00088793 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $10.51 or 0.00019255 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001832 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $38.04 or 0.00069696 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $472.99 or 0.00866718 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5,488.57 or 0.10057349 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $55.45 or 0.00101602 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.29 or 0.00044508 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “UniLend is a permission-less decentralized DeFi protocol that combines spot trading services and money markets with lending and borrowing services through smart contracts. In the money markets, the interest rates and collateralization ratio are based on supply, demand, and other market forces and borrowing limits are decided by liquidity in the trading pairs.The integrated smart contract for both features of the protocol allows both trading & DeFi capabilities to co-exist within the same protocol. “
UniLend Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as UniLend directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade UniLend should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase UniLend using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for UniLend Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for UniLend and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.