YOU COIN (CURRENCY:YOU) traded 8.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on May 4th. YOU COIN has a total market capitalization of $6.33 million and approximately $811,787.00 worth of YOU COIN was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, YOU COIN has traded 12.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. One YOU COIN coin can now be purchased for $0.0114 or 0.00000021 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $48.37 or 0.00088529 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $10.59 or 0.00019387 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001831 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $38.04 or 0.00069620 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $473.71 or 0.00867075 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5,473.44 or 0.10018459 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $55.44 or 0.00101473 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.33 or 0.00044537 BTC.
YOU COIN Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The eco-incentives on the YOUChain Network includes entrepreneurial incentives, high-quality DApps incentives, user incentives and so on. The YOUChain Network has full-service development platform resources that are positioned to promote the growth of the native ecosystem. “
YOU COIN Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as YOU COIN directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade YOU COIN should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy YOU COIN using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for YOU COIN Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for YOU COIN and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.