YVS.Finance (CURRENCY:YVS) traded down 8.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on May 4th. Over the last seven days, YVS.Finance has traded down 18.9% against the U.S. dollar. One YVS.Finance coin can currently be bought for approximately $3.12 or 0.00005712 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. YVS.Finance has a market cap of $1.51 million and $201,511.00 worth of YVS.Finance was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.46 or 0.00002669 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001832 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $35.65 or 0.00065329 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $145.72 or 0.00267027 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.34 or 0.00004289 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $631.32 or 0.01156847 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.57 or 0.00032191 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $404.45 or 0.00741115 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $54,898.06 or 1.00596117 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
YVS.Finance Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “YVS.Finance is a yield-farming, vaults and staking deflationary token with no admin control. All functions pre-programmed in smart contracts, from the pre-sale to the last token distributed. “
YVS.Finance Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as YVS.Finance directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade YVS.Finance should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase YVS.Finance using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for YVS.Finance Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for YVS.Finance and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.