Hive (CURRENCY:HIVE) traded 3.7% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on June 10th. During the last seven days, Hive has traded down 11.7% against the US dollar. Hive has a total market capitalization of $158.51 million and $3.74 million worth of Hive was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Hive coin can now be bought for about $0.39 or 0.00001057 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0727 or 0.00000198 BTC.
- WAX (WAXP) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000397 BTC.
- Velas (VLX) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0727 or 0.00000198 BTC.
- FIO Protocol (FIO) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000638 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00001979 BTC.
- 0Chain (ZCN) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00001721 BTC.
- Metaverse Dualchain Network Architecture (DNA) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- LiquidApps (DAPP) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0187 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Credit Tag Chain (CTC) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000507 BTC.
- Qredit (XQR) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000019 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 26th, 2018. Hive’s total supply is 408,858,234 coins. Hive’s official Twitter account is @blockhive_ee and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Hive is https://reddit.com/r/hiveblocks and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Hive is peakd.com/@hiveio. Hive’s official website is hive.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “Hive is an open-source blockchain, forged in years of development to bring Web 3.0 to the world. With a diverse community of stakeholders and without controlling bad actors, individuals can experience true ownership in a decentralized blockchain & cryptocurrency. Hive distributes the new coins based on the Proof of Brain mechanism (PoB). Although it also distributes it to the stake holders trough curation and staking rewards so it’s a bit of hybrid, DPoS/PoB. Hive was created as an independent and decentralized fork of the Steem blockchain. The Hive network comes with two classes of cryptocurrency assets named HIVE and Hive Backed Dollars (HBD). Moreover, HIVE exists both under a liquid form (simply called HIVE) and a staked form (called Hive Power). HIVE is the liquid currency of the Hive ecosystem. “
Buying and Selling Hive
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hive directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hive should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Hive using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hive Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hive and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.