UGAS (CURRENCY:UGAS) traded 5.1% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on June 10th. UGAS has a total market cap of $2.56 million and $443,862.00 worth of UGAS was traded on exchanges in the last day. One UGAS coin can now be purchased for $0.0149 or 0.00000041 BTC on major exchanges. During the last week, UGAS has traded down 5.1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $22.95 or 0.00062601 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002728 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00003677 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.45 or 0.00023036 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002733 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $308.42 or 0.00841147 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.71 or 0.00089217 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3,068.50 or 0.08368702 BTC.
UGAS Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Ultrain Technology Limited is the next generation public-blockchain technology venture that focuses on building a decentralized blockchain platform through its programmable tech-infrastructure. Ultrain is committed to construct a responsible and sustainable commercial ecosystem that enables all industrial applications. It is able to provide multi-folds more advanced technical performance to fundamentally solve the performance and scalability issues. “
Buying and Selling UGAS
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as UGAS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire UGAS should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy UGAS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for UGAS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for UGAS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.