Apollo Currency (CURRENCY:APL) traded down 1.4% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on June 11th. Apollo Currency has a total market capitalization of $81.20 million and approximately $10.83 million worth of Apollo Currency was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Apollo Currency coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0038 or 0.00000010 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Apollo Currency has traded 7.3% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00002800 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00001319 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $13.97 or 0.00037903 BTC.
- Elrond (EGLD) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $85.32 or 0.00231531 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $3.07 or 0.00008326 BTC.
- Helium (HNT) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.92 or 0.00035059 BTC.
- Kava.io (KAVA) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.64 or 0.00009877 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000507 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00002055 BTC.
- Divi (DIVI) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0474 or 0.00000129 BTC.
Apollo Currency Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Apollo is an online decentralized payment platform. Apollo aims to become the first all-in-one cryptocurrency, incorporating every ability that could be beneficial in a digital currency. Furthermore, a crypto wallet is available for the platform users. Apollo Currency (APL) is an Olympus-based protocol cryptocurrency. Its main objective is to become the all-in-one cryptocurrency, powered by the Apollo platform. Official statementInitial Supply30,000,000,000 APLNXT Airdrop Jan 14, 20183,000,000,000 APLBurning8,834,903,469 APLNew Total Supply21,165,096,531 APLCurrent Circulating Supply21,165,096,531 APL”
Buying and Selling Apollo Currency
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Apollo Currency directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Apollo Currency should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Apollo Currency using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Apollo Currency Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Apollo Currency and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.