Decentralized Machine Learning (CURRENCY:DML) traded 3.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on June 11th. One Decentralized Machine Learning coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Decentralized Machine Learning has traded 9.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. Decentralized Machine Learning has a market capitalization of $147,560.82 and approximately $4.00 worth of Decentralized Machine Learning was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $22.47 or 0.00060974 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002714 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00003614 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $8.19 or 0.00022237 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002713 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $303.80 or 0.00824391 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.03 or 0.00086905 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $16.66 or 0.00045215 BTC.
About Decentralized Machine Learning
According to CryptoCompare, “DML protocol is a scalable decentralized infrastructure designed to expand the reach to untapped private data and unleash their potential to facilitate machine learning development while providing economic incentives and protecting data privacy. On the DML protocol, the algorithms are run directly on individual devices by utilizing their idle processing power. The DML token is an ERC-20 compliant token that will be used to reward the data owners for contributing with their private data and idle processing power. “
Buying and Selling Decentralized Machine Learning
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Decentralized Machine Learning directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Decentralized Machine Learning should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Decentralized Machine Learning using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Decentralized Machine Learning Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Decentralized Machine Learning and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.