IRISnet (CURRENCY:IRIS) traded down 2.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on June 11th. In the last seven days, IRISnet has traded 0.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. One IRISnet coin can now be bought for about $0.0779 or 0.00000212 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. IRISnet has a market cap of $79.84 million and $8.34 million worth of IRISnet was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002729 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00002307 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.42 or 0.00058425 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $62.39 or 0.00170183 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $72.36 or 0.00197380 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $428.38 or 0.01168476 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $36,726.35 or 1.00177247 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00002711 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The IRIS network is an internet of blockchains intended to provide a technology foundation that facilitates construction of distributed business applications. The IRIS network is part of the larger Cosmos network — all zones in the network would be able to interact with any other zone in the Cosmos network over the standard IBC protocol. By introducing a layer of service semantics into the network, IRIS is going to provide an innovative solution that enables a whole new set of business scenarios, which would result in an increase in scale and diversity of the Cosmos network. “
IRISnet Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as IRISnet directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire IRISnet should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase IRISnet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for IRISnet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IRISnet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.