Abyss Token (CURRENCY:ABYSS) traded down 1.2% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on July 21st. One Abyss Token coin can now be purchased for $0.0151 or 0.00000144 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Abyss Token has a total market cap of $3.45 million and $144,653.00 worth of Abyss Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Abyss Token has traded down 14.5% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003119 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.32 or 0.00047757 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 23% against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00002788 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003121 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.36 or 0.00013597 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $264.65 or 0.00825157 BTC.
- botXcoin (BOTX) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00006395 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000341 BTC.
Abyss Token Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Abyss Finance provides Decentralized (DeFi) and Centralized (CeFi) Finance solutions for projects in multiple industries. The Abyss is the platform where gamers can play games, socialize and get rewarded. We offer MMO/MMORPG games and share a part of our revenue with gamers. Come to The Abyss and earn from the referral system, gaming achievements, and other activities. “
Buying and Selling Abyss Token
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Abyss Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Abyss Token should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Abyss Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Abyss Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Abyss Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.