Datacoin (CURRENCY:DTC) traded 110.5% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on July 21st. Datacoin has a market capitalization of $25,474.16 and $5.00 worth of Datacoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Datacoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0006 or 0.00000002 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Datacoin has traded up 97% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.68 or 0.00005248 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAX) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00004273 BTC.
- Navcoin (NAV) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00001080 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00000778 BTC.
- Sint-Truidense Voetbalvereniging Fan Token (STV) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.33 or 0.00044689 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0717 or 0.00000224 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00001347 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.02 or 0.00037486 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- BlitzPick (XBP) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000003 BTC.
Datacoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Data Transaction (DTC) is a point-to-point data trading system based on block chain lightning network. It is a combination of DT > 0 and blockchain technology, the first law of human economics. It has many application functions, such as data transaction, data storage, digital asset transaction, etc. Through the built-in generalized economic model, data can be continuously traded in DTC network, which makes DTC produce more extensive circulation and application value. “
Buying and Selling Datacoin
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Datacoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Datacoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Datacoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Datacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Datacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.