Ravencoin Classic (CURRENCY:RVC) traded 9.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on July 21st. One Ravencoin Classic coin can currently be bought for about $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last seven days, Ravencoin Classic has traded 1.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. Ravencoin Classic has a market capitalization of $3.13 million and $50,724.00 worth of Ravencoin Classic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $32,072.95 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,988.96 or 0.06201351 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000601 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $430.27 or 0.01341524 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $117.40 or 0.00366055 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $42.80 or 0.00133447 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $194.41 or 0.00606150 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 17% against the dollar and now trades at $2.61 or 0.00008152 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $120.48 or 0.00375630 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $93.14 or 0.00290395 BTC.
Ravencoin Classic Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Ravencoin Classic (RVC) is a X16R algorithm protocol with features focused on allowing tokens to be issued on the Ravencoin Classic blockchain. Tokens of the protocol can have whatever properties the token issuer of the token decides – so they can be limited in quantity, can be named, and be issued as securities or as collectibles. Ravencoin Classic is driven by the RavencoinClassic.io community, which is fully committed to the prosperity of the Ravencoin Classic network. The community ensures the constant use of X16R algorithm – guaranteeing equal rights of each community member to participate in block production, with increased user control and censorship resistance in issuance and governance of digital assets. “
Buying and Selling Ravencoin Classic
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ravencoin Classic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ravencoin Classic should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ravencoin Classic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ravencoin Classic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ravencoin Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.