Rentberry (CURRENCY:BERRY) traded 12.6% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on July 21st. Rentberry has a market cap of $204,485.13 and $120.00 worth of Rentberry was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Rentberry coin can now be bought for $0.0007 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last seven days, Rentberry has traded 2.8% higher against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003119 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.32 or 0.00047757 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 23% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00002788 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003121 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.36 or 0.00013597 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $264.65 or 0.00825157 BTC.
- botXcoin (BOTX) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00006395 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000341 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Rentberry offers users a fully operational long-term rental platform. It leverages blockchain technology to ensure seamless rental experience and allows for crowdsourcing to help tenants unfreeze millions of dollars tied up in rental security deposits. The Rentberry Token (BERRY) is an ERC20 token built on the Ethereum network and is used as a utility token on the Rentberry platform. “
Rentberry Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rentberry directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rentberry should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Rentberry using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rentberry Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rentberry and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.