Xiotri (CURRENCY:XIOT) traded up 13.2% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on July 21st. Over the last seven days, Xiotri has traded down 2.6% against the US dollar. Xiotri has a total market cap of $399,556.88 and $16,073.00 worth of Xiotri was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Xiotri coin can currently be purchased for about $90.44 or 0.00281977 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003119 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.32 or 0.00047757 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 23% against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00002788 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003121 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.36 or 0.00013597 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 14.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $264.65 or 0.00825157 BTC.
- botXcoin (BOTX) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00006395 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000341 BTC.
Xiotri Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “XIOTRI is a community-based protocol for fair multi-asset collateral yield exposure. XIOT tokens were created and distributed directly to its community of supporters. There was no presale. Holders of XIOT tokens strictly gain value by participating in the XIOTRI yield farming ecosystem. The staking mechanism is still under construction and will be deployed after exhaustive testing to ensure a bug-free release. “
Xiotri Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Xiotri directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Xiotri should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Xiotri using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Xiotri Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Xiotri and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.