MIB Coin (CURRENCY:MIB) traded down 5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on July 22nd. One MIB Coin coin can now be bought for $0.0019 or 0.00000006 BTC on popular exchanges. MIB Coin has a total market cap of $272,418.04 and $2.00 worth of MIB Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, MIB Coin has traded down 43.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- The Transfer Token (TTT) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.61 or 0.00029742 BTC.
- Paxos Standard (PAX) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003097 BTC.
- Arweave (AR) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.60 or 0.00026624 BTC.
- Carry (CRE) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- SOLVE (SOLVE) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0462 or 0.00000143 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0113 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- HoryouToken (HYT) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- HitChain (HIT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- HalalChain (HLC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000018 BTC.
About MIB Coin
According to CryptoCompare, “MIB (Mobile Integrated Blockchain) is a blockchain-based platform developed to allow users to mine through smartphones due to the lack of power generation in areas like Central Asia, Africa, South America, and Southeast Asia. The participants of the MIB ecosystem need to download the Mobile Smart Miner App (available on iOS and Android), connect to a wireless network and can start immediately using the Smart Miner to mine MIB coins. MIB also provides a wallet to store the MIB coins. “
Buying and Selling MIB Coin
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MIB Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MIB Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MIB Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MIB Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MIB Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.