Tokes (CURRENCY:TKS) traded up 0% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on July 22nd. In the last week, Tokes has traded up 22.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Tokes coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0100 or 0.00000031 BTC on major exchanges. Tokes has a total market capitalization of $2.00 million and approximately $1.00 worth of Tokes was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Oasis Network (ROSE) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0608 or 0.00000188 BTC.
- Telos (TLOS) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000402 BTC.
- Bitcoin 2 (BTC2) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00001870 BTC.
- TurtleNetwork (TN) traded 60.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0266 or 0.00000082 BTC.
- BitcoinPoS (BPS) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00001334 BTC.
- Sierracoin (SIERRA) traded 75.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Affil Coin (AC) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.42 or 0.00010805 BTC.
Proof of Stake
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 15th, 2016. Tokes’ total supply is 1,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 199,999,574 coins. Tokes’ official Twitter account is @tokesplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. Tokes’ official website is multichain.ventures. The Reddit community for Tokes is /r/tokesplatform.
According to CryptoCompare, “Founded to solve the cannabis industry’s banking problem via cryptocurrency payments, the Tokes Platform also builds blockchain based “track and trace” solutions for supply chain management and integration to conventional enterprise software (ERP systems) for any industry. Tokes (TKS) is the native cryptocurrency of the platform payment solutions. Riding on one of the fastest blockchains, the Waves network, Tokes serves as the transactional token for the available products as well as any tokenized applications integrated or build into the ecosystem. “
Tokes Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tokes directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Tokes should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Tokes using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Tokes Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tokes and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.