Arbidex (CURRENCY:ABX) traded up 4.5% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on September 14th. Arbidex has a total market cap of $691,830.23 and $84,585.00 worth of Arbidex was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Arbidex coin can now be purchased for about $0.0334 or 0.00000071 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Arbidex has traded up 48.8% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $30.03 or 0.00063810 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002126 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $67.33 or 0.00143070 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.79 or 0.00014420 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002126 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 14.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $381.68 or 0.00811031 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.67 or 0.00043913 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Arbidex is a trading platform that connects major exchanges within a single-window interface. Arbidex is connected to the exchanges using an API interface, receiving and analyzing up-to-date data: it scans asset prices on each particular exchange in real-time. Arbidex allows users to trade via one platform account across all the exchanges at one time. This is done through Arbidex’s corporate accounts that are used directly for trading on specific exchanges. The use of corporate accounts also offers users an additional advantage – reduced trading commissions: the minimum fees are 0.05% for “ultimate” users. “
Buying and Selling Arbidex
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Arbidex directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Arbidex should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Arbidex using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Arbidex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Arbidex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.