Citadel (CURRENCY:CTL) traded 21.9% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on September 14th. In the last seven days, Citadel has traded up 38.6% against the US dollar. One Citadel coin can currently be bought for $0.0085 or 0.00000018 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Citadel has a market capitalization of $92,895.74 and approximately $58.00 worth of Citadel was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 12.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0234 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ZumCoin (ZUM) traded 139.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- uPlexa (UPX) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded 543.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Xeonbit (XNB) traded down 100% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded 18.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.46 or 0.00002496 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 31st, 2018. Citadel’s total supply is 10,969,269 coins. Citadel’s official Twitter account is @Citadel_Team and its Facebook page is accessible here. Citadel’s official website is citadelplatform.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “Citadel is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency, like Bitcoin. It is a rebrand from the Bitcedi project which was a fork from digitalnote based on CryptoNote and anonymous technology and updated with a unique untraceable encrypted messaging system and blockchain based deposits. Nobody owns or controls Bitcedi, it uses peer-to-peer technology and fair ASIC-resistant PoW mining process to operate with no central authority.Citadel is a community-driven cryptocurrency, easy to mine, meant to be widely accepted by merchants, consumers and the normal day to day person without any hassle. “
Buying and Selling Citadel
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Citadel directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Citadel should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Citadel using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Citadel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Citadel and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.