Splintershards (CURRENCY:SPS) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on October 13th. Splintershards has a market capitalization of $131.32 million and approximately $4.00 million worth of Splintershards was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Splintershards has traded 49.1% higher against the dollar. One Splintershards coin can currently be purchased for $0.86 or 0.00001504 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Coin98 (C98) traded up 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.90 or 0.00006778 BTC.
- Beyond Protocol (BP) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $37.94 or 0.00065952 BTC.
- Knight War – The Holy Trio (KWS) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0998 or 0.00000174 BTC.
- iBG Finance (IBG) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- Diamond Boyz Coin (DBZ) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0802 or 0.00000139 BTC.
- DefiXBet (DXB) traded up 27.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0754 or 0.00000131 BTC.
- Covid Token (COVIDTOKEN) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- BNB Cash (BNBCH) traded 11.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0403 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- Bholdus (BHO) traded down 15% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0676 or 0.00000118 BTC.
- Artex (ARTEX) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0274 or 0.00000048 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Splinterlands is a digital, collectible card game built on blockchain technology. It is similar in concept to games like Magic the Gathering and Hearthstone where the player builds up a collection of cards, which all have various different stats and abilities, and use them to battle other players in skill-based matches. By using blockchain technology, players can buy, sell, and trade their digital assets freely just as if they were physical cards, and all transactions are recorded publicly and immutably. Telegram “
Splintershards Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Splintershards directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Splintershards should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Splintershards using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Splintershards Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Splintershards and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.